Just wanted to share a few things that have got me excited in the past couple months. Apart from dreaming about my wishlist, I have truly enjoyed the things I have mentioned below.
- MUJI Bag: I was strolling through MUJI three weeks ago to get their acrylic drawers for $10 (as if I didn’t have enough) but the deal was too sweet to resist. You can store a LOT in these drawers. I found bag organizers on sale and this particular bag caught my eye. It has a blue denim kind of look and is water resistant (tried and tested over the weekend in the rain). It’s a small bag that is perfect for everyday essentials and I have been carrying it every day to work. It’s just easy-peasy and fulfills my desire to be super organized! You can check out what’s in my bag here.
- Trader Joe’s: Since I have started controlling what I consume every day, I have much appreciated and driven miles to find a Trader Joe’s. The variety of snacks they have makes me want to buy everything. And the dark chocolate is amazing. What more can you ask for. Who knew I would get this excited about grocery one day. Loving Trader Joe’s.
- Cole Haan Jacket: This jacket has been a savior in the cold weather. Winter has been bearable with this jacket. It is really comfortable and not too heavy for a long coat. It’s made with 100% down/feathers and the wine color I love!
- Apple watch: I am glad that I splurged on my apple watch for New Year’s. I am really happy with it. I had the Series 1 which had terrible battery life so I returned it. The Series 2 was definitely worth the wait. It reminds me to do everything!! Like to stand up when I am lounging like a hippo, breathe when I am super busy and don’t have time. I love it! And its looks so chic like all other apple products.
- Skin care: Last but not the least, I am loving my skin care routine right now. I look forward to it every morning when I wake up and at night before bed. It keeps me feeling fresh and lively. When you feel good about yourself you can definitely conquer the world. At least I think so. I know I have been saying this for too long. But I am working on getting my skin care routine up soon. Meanwhile, you can follow me on Instagram (@sonalkam7) where I will be posting my skin care edit in pieces.
I hope you also have a few goodies that you have been loving. Please feel to share them in the comments below!