I hope you guys are enjoying 2017. It’s been a good start for me personally. I’ve got the ball rolling on the whole healthy lifestyle situation. I don’t eat when I am not hungry. I am not thinking or dreaming about food when I am idle. So far so good.
There are a few things that I wish for this year and I thought I would share them with you. NOTE: I might sound greedy as you read through the post but hear me out. I plan to only indulge on special occasions and only if I have earned it by accomplishing my goals. I hope you find inspiration in these pieces and work towards what you wish for.
So here goes!
- Dagne Dove- Charlie Tote: Go to this website and look at the bag. You’ll know exactly why I want this. It’s absolutely gorgeous! It has a pocket for everything you want to carry through the day. It even has a pouch for shoes or maybe an extra top/tee you’d want to carry if you are going out after work. And the best thing is the detachable key leash. I am pretty sure I’m not the only one frantically looking for the house keys in my bag while its freezing outside. This one is top on my WANT list. It is extremely pricey ($495) for me but someday I will afford it!
- Perch by Urbio 5-piece starter kit: This is such a chic way of organizing your desk or vanity or even plant some succulent in them. I love how clean it looks and you can see it in action on Tamira Jarrel’s blog post. This is good inspiration for my desk/ vanity that I will be setting up when I move in a couple of months. It is affordable ($39) and you can also purchases additional pieces to go with it.
- Umbra Storage: This website makes me want to buy everything! I love their HUB Ladder in White ($80) to use as a entryway coat rack or just for your throws by the couch. Their wall planters are so modern and chic and some of them also have shelves for storing some books or a small speaker. I love their variety for jewelry storage from stands and boxes; they have it all. Once you scroll through the site you’ll probably end up buying things you didn’t know you wanted. Definitely looking into Umbra for my next apartment storage and organization.
- Charlotte Tilbury Instant look in a palette Seductive Beauty: This palette is so beautiful. The shades are subtle and smoky at the same time. I REALLY want this palette. It is everything you would need for travel except for a lip color. But she even has kits with the lipsticks of your choice. It is also a pricey purchase ($75) but this has made it to the top of my beauty wish list. It’s perfect!
- Chanel Skin care: I have been looking to switch to Chanel for skin care. I don’t what it is, but the creams and also their makeup are so luxurious. I love how they smell and feel on the skin. The fragrance isn’t overwhelming at all. I am looking into the Chanel Hydra Beauty Crème ($87), Le Lift crème anti wrinkle eye cream ($105) and the Rinse-off foaming mousse cleanser balance+ anti-pollution ($45). Obviously I cannot afford all of them together. But I will work on acquiring them one at a time. Goodbye Savings! LOL.
- Mejuri 360 earrings: This pair ($95) is made in 14k solid gold. I love indulging in earrings cause I wear them everyday as opposed to necklaces or rings. It is definitely next on my jewelry radar. Mejuri has a great selection of everyday fine jewelry and I think they have something for everyone.
I hope you have enjoyed my wish list and want to indulge in luxury yourself. It’s always great to have goals and some motivation (shopping) to achieve them. These beautiful pieces are certainly going to keep me on my feet this year. Wish me luck!