Now that you guys know a little bit about me, I wanted to share a few things I have been enjoying lately. Hope you find something in common or something new to enjoy yourself!
- Home-cooked meals: When I lived at home(back in India), I took home cooked meals for granted. And now, I really miss it. But considering Pia’s mother is visiting, we are having home cooked meals everyday!
- The little book of skin care by Charlotte Cho: This book is really great if you want to start your own skincare routine. The information she has provided is great even for a beginner to understand. Her experiences make me want to visit Seoul myself!
- Skin-care: I have really started taking care of my skin since fall/winter is just around the corner. Also, because I do not wish to have scaly skin like a snake which I did last year. The book really helped me understand why I need to take so many steps to make my skin look and feel right. The entire experience feels like I am at a spa and gives me time to concentrate on myself.
- Baby pics: My cousin had a baby girl last month. She is just so adorable. I was amazed by her expressions and her fearlessness. Her life is so simple- eat, sleep, poop, repeat! I have been loving her pictures on Instagram. Its my daily dose of gooeyness. I love her!
- Sleeping: I am religiously sleeping 7-8 hours a day which I have always wanted to do. No skimming- I have noticed my body/ mind is loving it! Zzzzzzz!
- Some good news: This year has been great with good news. Two of my close friends from school decided to get married. Congratulations to Roshni, Pria and Sid! Few friends got promotions. People seem to be happy around me. So I guess I am really happy 🙂
- Shopping: This should have been at the top of my list! Since it was my birthday a few days ago-I shopped a lot! The labor day sales didn’t help either. I bought two Kate spade bags, a LOT of skin care items from SokoGlam, Uniqlo basics etc. I will follow up later with 10 of my favorite items this month!
- Homeland on Hulu: I know this show aired a few years ago, but I recently started watching this. I have already completed 4 seasons and just began my 5th one last night. Its a complete rollercoaster of emotions if you enjoy psychological/political thrillers. Must watch!
- Cereal: My favorite cereal for a while has been Lucky charms. I love them! My colleague was really surprised (a little offended) when I told her that I didn’t know what it was. My apartment has been stocked up since then!
- Day-dreaming: Come on! I love day-dreaming about random stuff. It gives me great pleasure to see where my mind can wander when I am idle!
I hope you enjoyed my list! And please comment below with what you have been enjoying. So I can get on it too! Also, just want to take a moment to be thankful for all my friends. Every now and then I realize how lucky I am to have found them. I love you guys!