I recently bought a few new products and wanted to share my thoughts on them! I have only used these for a week or two. So they are technically very new to me.
1) Origins A Perfect World Age- Defense treatment lotion with White tea: I have been on the lookout for a good toner. I tried a few before I found this at Sephora. It has a nice and pleasant fragrance and I instantly liked it. It definitely soothes my skin and preps for the next step. I have also used it to just refresh myself after work when I am feeling a little lazy to wash my face and do the whole routine.
2) Missha Time revolution night repair ampoule: I have read SO many good reviews about this product – I had to try it for myself. Honestly, I’ve used it for a week and I really like it. Definitely made my skin feel very hydrated. Thumbs up for now!
3) Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid: I have the cream version of the ceramidin which I REALLY like. I had to try the “serum” version. I’ve used it a couple of times, but I need more time with this one to really see the difference. I use it in combination with the cream.
4) Burt’s Bees Hand Salve: Let me start off by saying that I have very scaly and rough hands. Everyone who has held them agrees. The hand creams that I have used in the past apart from the one I mentioned in this —> post, have disappointed me. This hand salve, as the name suggests, “a farmer’s friend”- is really my friend. Not that I am a farmer but my hands do feel like I am laborious. The hand salve is not greasy at all, smells like eucalyptus, which I love and keeps my hand feeling luxurious and soft.
5) Shiseido Benefiance Eye Cream: This cream is heavier than those I have used in the past. But it layers well under my concealer and doesn’t make my under-eye look dry and textured. I enjoy combining the cream with the eye patches I got in this deal from Nordstrom – Totally worth it! I don’t use the patches everyday but once in 4-5 days for a little mid-week pick me up.
6) Petitfee Black Pearl and Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch: I am a fan of eye patches and I recently read #ITGTOPSHELFIE of a reader where these were mentioned. I read good reviews on Amazon and bought it. I’ve only used it once and was impressed. I did not keep the patches in the refrigerator before using them, but they did feel cooling and relaxing after a long day. More on this on my IG stories soon!
I hope you guys liked my opinion-filled (LOL) post about these products. I’ll provide an update on them again on my Instagram. Stay tuned!