I consider myself a person who is always open to change and never easily satisfied. The last time I moved, it was rushed and the apartment wasn’t the best. But, I have finally settled into a beautiful apartment now and have been loving it! Also, my family visited me from India last month, for three weeks which was so much fun! It is hard to be away from family, so I made most of our time together. Through all the craziness last month, I wanted to share some of my favorites- beauty and others! Let’s start with beauty-
- Tatcha Kyoto Cleanse: I have been really loving this kit from Tatcha. I use it to double cleanse. My skin feels quite smooth after using it. The camellia cleansing oil is awesome for removing makeup at the end of the day and the powder cleanser is great for after. The powder turns into a creamy foam when mixed with water and cleanses beautifully.
- Tatcha Indigo soothing rice enzyme powder: After buying the kyoto cleanse kit, I went ahead and bought the full size of the indigo enzyme powder. I ended up loving this one too! I use it everyday and feel great. I feel like the indigo powder is softer than the classic one from the kit. I’ve kept the classic just for travel!
- Chanel CC Cream: To be honest, I love Chanel foundation products. I have been enjoying the lumiere velvet and the vitalumiere. The CC cream works so well for this season. It is SPF 50 which is perfect and its medium to full coverage. Its great for everyday and keeps my T-zone at bay.
- Charlotte Tilbury legendary brow gel: I recently went to the Charlotte Tilbury counter at Nordstrom (where I love to shop) and went a bit nuts. I gotta say, I love her products. I am really enjoying the eyes to mesmerize in Mona Lisa with her blending brush. I have dark brows and I don’t usually fill them in. But the brow gel in the shade supermodel is perfect for me and holds the brow hair in place all day. It’s a great pick me up for the brows. I love it!
Now over to the random stuff:
- Humidifier: Last month I went through a bout of allergies. They got so bad that I had to get an allergy test done. It was no surprise that I was allergic to pollen. I had so many sleepless nights because of dryness and congestion. But the humidifier has been my best friend through it. I have been getting a good night’s sleep and to this day I get congested if it isn’t on while I sleep.
- Dagne Dover midi tote in Bleecker blush: I have been eyeing this bag for so long. When Dagne Dover had their warehouse sale I jumped with joy. To be honest, this looked smaller online than it really is. It is a very spacious bag and fits everything I need for the day. They still have the 13- and 15-inch tote on sale, that are very functional for work. Definitely worth checking out. I am loving the bag!
- Podcast- At home with.. by Lily and Anna: I follow a lot of beauty and lifestyle bloggers on different platforms like youtube and bloglovin’ etc. Obviously you cannot watch youtube or read any blog while driving. So I was really thrilled when Lily pebbles and Anna Newton came up with their podcast. I have been really enjoying their conversations with women from various backgrounds. The talk, about their work, road to success and their beautiful home, among other things. I love how visual their podcast is! Surely makes for a great listen on my daily commute. I also have been mixing it up with some episodes of TED talks.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my recent favorites, and found something for yourself!